Popular posts from this blog
Secret Proposal on Enchanted Rock, Texas
I got a text on a Wednesday asking if I were available for a secret proposal that Saturday. Evan had told close friends and family members that he planned to propose to Kayla on top of Enchanted Rock in Fredericksburg, Texas. They responded with: "That's great!. Whose your photographer?" A puzzled Evan asked: "Photographer? I need a photographer?" Evan, Evan, Evan. If a tree falls in the woods and nobody hears it, does it make a sound? Of course you need a photographer! (I don't really believe this, but if it helps my business, why should I discourage this new fad?) So, that Saturday, I find myself driving 70 miles to Fredericksburg, sitting in line for an hour to get into the park, and then climbing Enchanted Rock in the noonday sun. What I do for love. Part of the fun was that Evan and I had never seen each other, so there was a secret agent quality to this assignment. Evan & Kayla were/are adorable. And, if Kayla regretted getting caught on cam...
One Beautiful Couple
All couples are beautiful when they get married. Joy and happiness look great on people, which is one reason I so enjoy wedding photography. But occasionally, very occasionally, I get a couple with looks that belong in a fashion magazine. This couples wedding day started at Hotel Granduca which was around the corner from their wedding venue, The Vista on Seward Hill. If this wedding had a theme, it would be sparkling rosé. And so our adventure begins: By the way, that's my hat she is wearing. The next time my daughter accuses me of having no style, I'm gonna say: "Oh yeah, well she didn't think so." Okay, we've established the bride is beautiful, now what about the groom? Enough said. Now back to that theme: These paper cranes were made by the bride and her friends. Uh-oh! The bride sneaks into the groom's game room when he is away. Well, why should he have all the fun? ...
Comments
Post a Comment